- allows tutor to monitor students work without being beside them
- allows the tutor to show the class/individual on large screen
- easier than using 'PowerPoint' slides
- access to video
- assists in monitoring student progression
- allows tutor to 'help'
- Limited access to some sites (blocked by tutor)
- Privacy issues (students might not like it)
- Overuse of 'monitoring' facility
- Authenticity of students work
- 'Mute' Students would find this annoying if in the middle of something - could also be a positive to assist students
- Material only stored for six months
- sharing facility between fellow students
- used in other areas of EIT
- Over writing of material
Just some photographs from the day for you to see.